Saturday, May 2, 2015

Star Trek (The Original Series) Voyage Continues - New Episodes!

The Voyage Continues
Star Trek Original Series Cast
Star Trek (The Original Series) New Episodes! | EE Times
Now, even though I really did enjoy Star Trek TNG, I must admit that I'm with Leonard and Sheldon on this one. Do you miss the original series? Would you like to see some more episodes? If so, this is your lucky day, because my chum Rick Curl and his wife just sent me the following message:
Hi Max, I don't know if you're a fan of the original Star Trek series, but we are. Yesterday, we discovered this site: StarTrekContinues.com, which is a continuation of the original series by a bunch of Star Trek fans. They've only got three full episodes out so far, but I'm very impressed. They absolutely nailed the sets down to the tiniest detail. The guy who plays Kirk has Shatner's swagger down to a tee; Sulu is played by Grant Imahara, originally from the Mythbusters series and more recently a spokesman for Mouser Electronics; and Scotty is played by Chris Doohan, who is the son of James Doohan. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!

Star Trek Continues: Episodes
The STAR TREK CONTINUES webseries carries on the original five-year mission. Below, you can find all of our episodes, vignettes, and other content — including behind-the-scenes videos, set walk-throughs, and much more.
Support The Star Trek Continues Fan-Made Episode Project | Geek Alabama

No comments: