Sunday, July 9, 2017

#ProstateCancer News - 2017-07

Prostate Cancer News - 2017-07

General News

About prostate cancer research, cases and public awareness:

Case Management

Highlights from ASCO 2017 in prostate cancer
Planning a campaign against prostate cancer:

Life Choices

can influence the odds in your favor:

Diet

can starve the cancer
  • nothing new yet 

Exercise

can give you strength to fight the cancer and treatment side effects

Screening and Diagnosis

early detection is important because symptoms appear too late for treatment:

Biopsies and Pathology

Genomics

Tests

  • nothing new yet  

Imaging

Treatment

Active Surveillance AS

Surgery RP

frequently the first choice for localized PCa, robotic assist dominates:

Radiation RT

Hormone ADT

Chemo


Immunotherapy

New Techniques

Side Effects

Advanced/Recurrence


3 comments:

Amanda larry said...

This is the first time to use the herbs of [ Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com ] ✨ 🍰 ✨ It felt good to see my husband cured from Prostate cancer and was also cured from weak erection

Machelle Jay said...

Dr Kuje cured me from Herpes virus and Hepatitis-b, since 4 year ago i was effected with herpes simplex virus 1 and hepatitis-b, and i have taken all manner of drugs prescribed to me by several doctors,but all my effort was wasted,i cried all day thinking on how i can be cured of this illness, i lost hope while i was looking for solution for my health,but one faithful day, i was searching the internet i came across several testimonies about Dr.Kuje,and how he has cure so many effected individual ,so i try and contact his email and asked him for solution about my herpes simplex virus 1 and he started the preparation to my cure,to my greatest surprise after two weeks, i was totally cure by his powerful herbal medicine,i never believed that i could be cure from this wicked disease until i met Dr.Kuje, i’m very grateful to you and i know your herbal medicine will save more millions of lives. his email address kujeherb@gmail.com

Tamara Barrow said...

I'm 61 years old. I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.